June 21, 2021
We understand you may have questions regarding face covering requirements in our dental office with the recent changes to California’s mask mandate. We greatly respect everyone’s opinion and convictions regarding such a sensitive and controversial subject; however, we ask that all patients and visitors continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing during their appointment, except when seated in the patient chair during treatment. We have adopted our policies to comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidance for fully vaccinated individuals. The guidance states that face coverings and social distancing are still required for all individuals in health care settings, including dental offices, regardless of their vaccination status. We believe in putting the health and safety of our dental team and patients first and have always adopted the most cautious approach regarding government and health officials’ recommendations in response to the pandemic. We thank you all for your understanding and patience as we work diligently to protect the health and safety of our patients and dental team during these challenging times. If you have any questions or concerns about our dental office’s face covering policy, please contact our office at 408-374-2745.
December 4, 2020
Our office remains OPEN during Santa Clara County's stay at home order which goes into effect 12/6/20. Dentistry is considered an ESSENTIAL service and patients are allowed to travel to and from our office for scheduled procedures. We continue to keep the procedures we have in place to keep our patients safe and recognize the importance of maintaining one's oral health as it is critical to one's overall general health.
July 6, 2020
We reopened our practice and are welcoming patients back safely and are now seeing patients for routine care. Please click on the above tabs for our " Welcome Back Letter" and "Update Patient Contact form." Please also view this video from the Santa Clara County Dental Society about dental offices reopening in the Bay Area: Back to Work Dental Video
Below are some updates and our office's new check in protocol:
- 24-72 hours before your appointment we will send you a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Please complete this form no more than 24 hours prior to your dental appointment.
- We will ask you to call us when you arrive and we will meet you in our parking lot and begin the screening process.
- Screening process: Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer as well as a pulse oximeter will be used to record your oxygen saturation level. You will be asked the same questions from our COVID-19 screening questionnaire that you answered 24 hours prior. You will also be asked to either wash your hands or use hand sanitizer once you enter our office.
- Masks must always be worn by all persons for the entire visit. We will have you remove your mask for your procedure only.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment to ensure everyone’s safety. We appreciate your understanding.
- We may ask that you wait in the car before/after your screening to control the patient traffic in our office.
- We will do everything possible to make sure you feel safe and welcome in this new environment.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Julianne K. Yoshioka-Wong, DDS
1888 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 103
San Jose, CA 95129
Phone: (408) 374-2745
Hours: Mondays & Thursdays: 8:00am-3:00pm