When will you be open for non-urgent visits?
- We have resumed normal business hours on July 6, 2020. Over the last month and a half we’ve had to cancel and re-schedule many appointments, we are rescheduling many appointments and thank you for your patience.
Why did I receive new patient paperwork again?
- We are sending COVID-19 screening questions prior to every appointment. We may also ask each patient to update their health history forms.
Do I have to wear a mask at my appointment?
- Yes, masks must always be worn by all persons for the entire visit. We will have you remove your mask for your procedure only. The CDC also recommends people over age 2 wear cloth face masks when outside their homes; we understand this may be difficult for younger children and will consider that when you visit us.
Can I wait in my car for the appointment to start?
- Yes, you may call us when you arrive, we will limit the number of people in our reception area.
Will both parents/guardians be allowed to the appointment?
- To help manage social distancing, we request that parents, guardians, and caregivers wait in their cars during the patient's appointment. Please call our office to make special arrangements if needed.
What do I do if I test positive for COVID-19 a few days after my appointment?
- Because the incubation period can be a few days, it’s important you call our office to let us know.
Does your practice have the necessary protective wear to start seeing patients?
- Yes, to ensure the safety of our team and patients we are strictly following state and federal guidelines about Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements and would not see patients unless we have the proper equipment.