October 25, 2023
We remain vigilant in our effort to keep you, your families, and our community safe. We want you to know your safety and health, as well as the safety and health of our dental team, has always been and will continue to be our number one priority.
We are thankful to be able to continue providing care to our patients, as we adhere to the strictest infection control guidelines, as outlined by the California Department of Public Health and The Division of Occupational Safety and Health.
Currently, the Santa Clara Health Department's most recent order sites that face masks be worn during the designated winter respiratory virus season (11/1 to 3/31), so our office requires that all patients and visitors wear a face mask upon entering our office. Since the onset of the pandemic, we have also implemented the following protocols when checking in for dental appointments to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- 24-72 hours before your appointment we will send you a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Please complete this form no more than 24 hours prior to your dental appointment.
- Masks must always be worn by all persons for the entire visit. We will have you remove your mask for your procedure only.
- Once you arrive for your appointment, please wear a face mask and enter our office and begin the screening process.
- Screening process: Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer. You will be asked the same questions from our COVID-19 screening questionnaire that you answered 24 hours prior. You will also be asked to either wash your hands or use hand sanitizer once you enter our office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment to ensure everyone’s safety. We appreciate your understanding.
- We will do everything possible to make sure you feel safe and welcome in this new environment.
It is critically important if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 that you contact our office to reschedule your appointment. If you are positive with COVID-19, please allow a minimum of 10 days from symptom onset or the positive test and be without a fever for at least 24 hours with symptoms improving, before returning to our office.
We plan to “stay the course” through COVID-19 to help protect you and your loved ones. If you have any questions about the measures we have taken during this unprecedented time, please contact us at 408-374-2745.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Julianne K. Yoshioka-Wong, DDS
1888 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 103
San Jose, CA 95129
Phone: (408) 374-2745
Hours: Mondays & Thursdays: 8:00am-3:00pm